(775) 323-3373
Serving Reno | Sparks | Carson City | Fernley | Washoe County | Storey County

  Home  |   About U-B-Fixed  |   Handyman Services  |   Outdoor Improvements  |   Remodeling & Renovation  |   New Construction  |   Contact Us  |

Using a properly licensed contractor is the best way to protect yourself from future problems.

Keep in mind, any handman performing services over $1,000 must have a valid Nevada contractor's license.

New Construction

While it may seem like a lot of work to find the right contractor, hiring an expert to handle your new construction project ensures that your job is completed correctly and more quickly.

U-B-Fixed is a licensed contractor and can help you with most new construction projects.